Why you shouldn't park where you fish.

http://www.geocities.com/hawkeye649box/no_parking.jpg
Yes, that freak is me...
-- "Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who
believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson Formerly: KJ the Lonely Grease Monkey
Do you think you can hook something like this from that fishing hole of yours?????
http://www.kerrlake.info/catchday/2004/Record/96cat.htm
I'l bet NOT.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, I bet that cat was 50 years old!
Brian

Almost makes ya feel bad... I bet that model T (our best guess) is about that old too....
-GMC Gremlin's Half Brother

Damn, I'll bet that thing could take your hand off in one bite?
Rita
DUDE that is one hell of a fish! I bet it took you an hour at least to get him in! That kinda looks like Moby Dick!

I can't take credit for that lunker. I found that on the Kerr lake website and just had to share it with all you Chevy fanatics.

GMC Gremlin wrote:

How about this: Should you wear clothes when you go hunting?
http://members.shaw.ca/ianrmac/Images/005.jpg
Yep...that's me.
Ian

who
This is my kinda fishing!
No that's not me... LOL
http://home.cinci.rr.com/mfgengineer/fishing.jpg

There were fish in that pic? I didn't notice any....
"> >

They have two yellow fins and a tiny little yellow flipper just below the belly....