2000 s10 blazer antifreeze smell

My blazer has a bad smell and the windows sometimes fog up but I am not losing any fluids and there are no wet spots on the floor. We flushed radiator but still have the smell. Any suggestions? Thanks

Check the heater core..........a leak will cause the windshield to fog up and you will get that great anti freeze smell also......MRT

thefaves wrote:

    Pressure test the cooling system with the engine warm if you have a factory installed heater bypass valve.
    To me it would sound like you have a steam leak in the heater core. I had this problem before. Would only leak steam when up to operating temp, yet would not leak cooliant. It was caused by a very small crack in a soilder/braze joint. Charles