2000 S10 Blazer tire pressure.

I just bought a 2000 Blazer 4x4 4dr. The sticker in the door is missing, so I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could look and see what it's suppose to be. I've googled but couldn't find anything. The tire size is P235-70R15

Reply to
Zopilote

35 PSI may be OK BUT it is not usually the ideal pressure.

On a 2000 with 235/70 15 the door sticker calls for

32 PSI in front and rear and 35 PSI in the spare.
Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks Steve. That was the information I was looking for. I've gotten the 'look on the sidewall' from many places. I have a neighbor that runs his tires at max pressure and he has worn the center of his tires out. There's still plenty of tread on the shoulders, but they never touch the road.

Tinker

Reply to
Zopilote

Thanks Steve. That was the information I was looking for. I've gotten the 'look on the sidewall' from many places. I have a neighbor that runs his tires at max pressure and he has worn the center of his tires out. There's still plenty of tread on the shoulders, but they never touch the road.

Tinker

Reply to
Boots Crofoot
35 psi is for MAX weight. How about if we agree to disagree, I think the factory engineers know what they are talking about. Getting the tires to set square on the road is what I'm looking for.

Tinker

Reply to
Zopilote
35 psi is for MAX weight. How about if we agree to disagree, I think the factory engineers know what they are talking about. Getting the tires to set square on the road is what I'm looking for.

Tinker

touch

Reply to
Boots Crofoot