2001 f-350 7.3 power stroke

i have an 01 powerstroke deisel that dies when you stop or when ever it wants has a code p1280 ipc sensor looking for an info possible thanks much

Reply to
helly

?? Wouldn't alt.trucks.ford be a better newsgroup for this question?

Reply to
Mellowed

no one over there must be smart enough to answer his question

Reply to
Adam Frazier

If I had to guess, I'd suspect the Cam Position Sensor (CPS)... it's common for them to go bad and the engine just quits... Get a replacement at an INternational dealer, they are about half what Ford wants...

Reply to
websurfer

WRONG NG! Fang a bleu oval NG...

Reply to