89 k5 front axle ?

89 k5 silverado blazer 5.7, 700r4, 4 wd, manual lock, solid front axle I have a "ticking" "clicking" sound coming from my front wheel. I presume it is the bearing. Can the bearing alone be replaced or do I need a hub assembly. Or could this be something in the brake? The center of the wheel gets hot. No rolling resistance or bias pull felt. Any ideas appreciated...
Reply to
Black Dog

With the wheel removed, it sounds like it is coming from the lock for the

4wd... A diagram of the assembly would help. Any links there?

Reply to
Black Dog

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to