"89" K5 Blazer Floor rust

I need to replace the rockers, and the front cab floor, and where do I get the cab floor replacement? Can find. Very nice other than the floor. New rear 10 bolt. Brand new 5.7 crate. Brand new transfer, and tranny. new alt, radiator, batt, just about everything. Its just the god damm floor! Larry

Reply to
Web Master

Mill Supply for one:

but, AutoZone has a direct relationship with Keystone, the best aftermarket autobody and rust repair panel supplier.

Call 1-800-555-1212 and ask for the toll free number to Keystone Automotive. They'll give you the number to the closest distribution center to your area.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

had the same problem on an 83 Jimmy, course i had a buddy with tons of old K5s, so i just took a pry bar, sawzall and the patience of Job and just sanded and painted.

Good luck TB

Reply to
Trailblazer

I am replacing the doors as well as the rockers, both front corner pannels, and both rear, and a new tail gate, hood is perfect (might have been replaced), running 32's on 15's. After the new crate, working on getting new high flow headers, and duel pipes. looking at 450 HP. from this fuel injected beast. Won't be a show truck but one of the best K5's in Wisconsin when I am done this spring & summer. Lots of work! Lots of welding. Might find that I have to replace the inner fender pannel's as well. The Floor is my only worry. Larry

Reply to
Web Master