95 Suburban hot but not overheating update

So far I have replaced the radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat and fan clutch. What have I missed?
Rob

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:48:39 -0500, "Robert Le Feve"

are you sure your guage is reading correctly?
-Bret
No, I was thinking about replacing the sensor. Or I was thinking about putting an aftermarket guage where the extra threaded hole is in the water pump. This is driving me crazy........................
Rob

Rob,
Have you been able to fix your truck?
Elbert
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:22:36 -0500, "Robert Le Feve"

--
Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke**@us.army.mil

It has been a while, but AFAIK the Burb's thermostat has a small bleed hole which must be on top when installed for proper operation.