95 Suburban hot but not overheating update

So far I have replaced the radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat and fan clutch. What have I missed?

Rob

Reply to
Robert Le Feve

are you sure your guage is reading correctly?

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

No, I was thinking about replacing the sensor. Or I was thinking about putting an aftermarket guage where the extra threaded hole is in the water pump. This is driving me crazy........................

Rob

Reply to
Robert Le Feve

"Robert Le Feve" wrote

It has been a while, but AFAIK the Burb's thermostat has a small bleed hole which must be on top when installed for proper operation.

Reply to
Hanna Lahy

Rob,

Have you been able to fix your truck?