96 low beams

Recently the low beams quit working. The bulbs themselves are good as the DRL's function, as a matter of fact that is how I am driving around with my
switch in the running light position and the DRL's as my low beams.
What could it be the turn signal high/low beam switch or the dash mounted off/on switch? A relay?
Thank you for the help!