'99 Jimmy transmission

I have a '99 Jimmy,6 cylinder,4x4. The transmission shifts fine when I first start driveing. Then it starts shifting very hard after it warms up. Can anyone help?

My 98 did that just before the warranty was up. Ususally on a hot day. I took it in before the warranty was up and they replaced the transmission.
Rick
Get it scanned with a trans capable scanner, you will probably see a p code for trans issues.

-