99 Vortec oil pan options?

Hi guys. I am installing a 99 AstroVan Vortec V-6 into a Jeepster. So far, it's going well. The stock oil pan is cast Aluminum, and sticks down too far for my liking. It hangs 9.5 inches from the gasket. Does anyone know
if there is a pan that will give better clearance, and can have the deep well larger? I checked out a steel pan for an earlier model and it has a different bolt pattern. Thanks
--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Re: " Hi guys. I am installing a 99 AstroVan Vortec V-6 into a Jeepster. So far, it's going well. The stock oil pan is cast Aluminum, and sticks down too far for my liking. It hangs 9.5 inches from the gasket. Does anyone know if there is a pan that will give better clearance, and can have the deep well larger? I checked out a steel pan for an earlier model and it has a different bolt pattern. Thanks
--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California "