A FREE iPod is yours for the taking. Like me and Alex from The Screensavers. No, seriously!

I really am the most skeptical guy I know, but...you really can get a FREE 20 GB iPod. And it didn't cost me a dime. In fact, I also got 0% on balance transfers and no annual fees on my new GM credit card.
And iPods are awesome! It is the killer app for mp3s. Santa probably won't be bringing you one so follow the directions at:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r 63863
They are also offering the smaller mini-iPod and a $250 credit to iTunes.
Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht did it on G4TechTV's "The Screensavers." This is not some third world country rip off. I checked and the domain is in the US (Washington, D.C.), registered to Gratis Networks. You can read about it (and they have a video from the show about it) at the Screensavers site at: http://www.g4techtv.com/screensavers/episodes/3511/Jeff_Moss_Smart_Clothing_DVDs_on_Your_PocketPC.html On a side note, the Screensavers aint what it used to be. I can't stand the new hosts. I miss Leo and Yoshi. If you feel the same way, complain at snipped-for-privacy@g4tv.com or snipped-for-privacy@g4media.com
Wired magazine investigated and found the iPod deal to be legit. You can see the article at: http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html
If you apply, I suggest the 0% balance transfer credit cards or the Blockbuster video deal.
Cheers and good luck!
Jaws