ATTN: Beware of the Abominable Snoman!

Page 2 of 2

Glad to see you guys are having fun with the SnowIdiot... He doesn't come over to play with us in the Dodge truck group any more. It was entertaining there for awhile... Have fun!!
Denny
Marsh Monster wrote:

Oh geez.....please don't tell me that "you're" a Snoboy too...Marsh!
Ian
============shiden_kai wrote:

============== I kinda look at this way.........
there's guys at work that don't know what they're do'n............
but ....... they're still nice guys....and sometimes.......
THEY.......buy lunch.
:)
~:~ marsh ~sips his crown n coke.......wonders who's gonna need to borrow a tool tommorrow~ ~:~
Marsh Monster wrote:

And so they should....no doubt they are in your bay every job asking "how do I do this".
It's the least they can do for you.
Ian