SnoMan MeltDown

8 post of Snoflak ranting in less than one hour!

Wow... Just... Wow

Think we're having an effect?

___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

Reply to
Heatwave

He just doesn't get it. Never has and probably never will.

Reply to
Roy

" If you spend your time talkin' to the people who won't listen to the things that you're sayin', who do you think's gonna hear?" Kris Kristofferson

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

You gonna invite ole SI down to your place for Thanksgiving?? He could teach you the right way to carve a turkey...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

on Thursday 15 November 2007 05:35 pm, someone posing as Heatwave took a rock and etched into the cave:

Wow, looks like snoman has got himself a fanboi!

Enjoy yourself there!

Reply to
PerfectReign

I take a summer off from this group....and nothing has changed. Sno...365 days a year.

skimmer

Reply to
NewsSkimmer

Well, don't take time off!

Reply to
azwiley1

"Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me"

(As recorded by Mac Davis) MAC DAVIS

Girl you're getting that look in your eyes And it's starting to worry me I ain't ready for no family ties Nobody's gonna hurry me

Just keep it friendly girl 'Cause I don't want to leave Don't start clinging to me girl 'Cause I can't breathe

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me Baby, baby don't get hooked on me 'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free Baby, baby don't get hooked on me

Girl you're a hot blooded woman child And it's warm where you're touching me But I can tell by your trembling smile You're seeing way too much in me

Girl don't let your life get tangled up with mine 'Cause I'll just leave you I can't take no clinging vine

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me Baby, baby don't get hooked on me 'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free Baby, baby don't get hooked on me

Baby, baby don't get hooked on me Baby, baby don't get hooked on me 'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free Baby, baby don't get hooked on me.

(c) Copyright 1972 by Screen Gems - Columbia Music, Inc. and Songpainter Music. All rights for the entire world controlled by Screen Gems - Columbia Music, Inc.

- HIT PARADER, December 1972.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Yes you are, you are showing what children you are. If it was not for cut and paste you would be at a constant loss of words. Knock yourself out because you are not effecting me at all and you can at the child till the cows come home and then some if you want too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Finally Snoman has admited we are having an effect on him.

Nah more like showing you for the psychopath you are.

No I've been restraining my words and making better use of my time. Seems to be pissing you off just the same. It causes you to spend time ranting and raving while all I have to do is post links. Despite how many times you deny it, it clearly shows you are the fool.

Huh? You just said up above I was having an effect on you. If I wasn't having an effect on you then why are you replying?

And I can at the child till the cows come home. Yeah that was coherent! LOL!

Oh snoball your psychosis is a riot! ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

Reply to
Heatwave

Of course you're having an effect... making his day.. That's why they say "Don't feed the trolls"

I blocked him almost a year ago, just seems like the easiest route..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Bro, that may work with some. But this pos has posted crap that is so far off base sombody who applies some of his info may get hurt.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And they'd get what they paid for.. lol