avalanche

does anybody have any experiance with the avalanch? I was concidering buying one but haven't heard much about any problems or quirks. thanks

All unique/niche vehicles seem to have an owners forum these days. That is the best place to find both the good and the bad. http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php

---------
The only thing I know about the avalanche, is that it is the ugliest GM car/truck in the history of the world.
HDS
HDS wrote:

I realize it has a Pontiac emblem but it's still made by GM - the Aztek has to be the ugliest thing GM got through to production status...

I stand corrected... Like you, I have no idea what they were thinking on the Azt-yuck.
HDS