Does Anybody Here Have Any Experience, Good or Bad With JeepWarehouse

Does anybody here have any experience with JeepWarehouse

This is a Muncie, IN Jeep dealer that offers prices almost 25% below MSRP. As the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is" so I am approaching this one with great caution. The one thing that makes me think otherwise so far is the fact that Jeep lists them as one of their 5 Star dealerships. Any real life experiences with this dealership would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Phil Rogers

Reply to
Phil

Robb S via CarKB.com

Have you ever seen a dealership that wasn't "5 star"? I looked up all the Jeep dealerships in my area from Jeep's website and they were all listed as "5 star". Are you looking to purchase a vehicle or parts? If your looking to purchase a vehicle, they maybe willing to drop their price to nothing from get-go, but I seriously doubt they're selling for any less than anyone else. They all pay the same. You could use their price to throw it in the face of the dealership you like shopping at and maybe doing a little better, or at least getting a match. Hell, you might be able to do that with parts, even. Like I said, they all pay the same.

Reply to
Ruel Smith

sorta loses its meaning when its given away freely.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Actually I have seen a number of non-5-star dealerships. I live in the Atlanta area and recently fed my zip code (30033) to the Jeep Find-A-Dealer form. It came back with 3 pages of dealers of which about 90% were 5-star. The nearest dealer (Paul Light) in a rather upscale area of town was surprisingly not among those that were

5-star rated.

Vehicle - for a Laredo 4x4 with 4.7 L engine, F package and a few miscellaneous extras they list prices of:

MSRP: $32,935.00 Their Price: $26,587.74

That works out to a 19% savings (sorry... my 25% estimate was high).

Exactly what I have in mind even if I do not end up buying from JeepWarehouse. Just researching the possibilities right now and trying to find out who is honest and who is not. I've just been through a nightmarish experience with the con artists at my local GM dealer (had to pay 1/3 of the blue book value of my 94 Trans AM to get some simple problems fixed and they still did not fix the original problem) and I am currently rather suspicious of ALL auto dealers as a result. The next reply really hit the nail on the head when he said about 5 star that:

PR

Reply to
Phil

We purchased two "twin" Jeeps from a dealership in Dallas (MidPark) that moved and renamed (was Mouton) so apparrently they had to go through the process again. Since they were under warranty we had maintenance done there. Afterwards I would get a friendly call askiing how everything went and rating of different things, After about a half-dozen "five-star" ratings I said something was not exactly "five-star." I never heard from them again.

Reply to
Billzz

I bought my 2000 Wrangler from them six years ago. I didn't have any problems. They were good at keeping me informed of the status of my order. The only drawback is if you are not close to Muncie IN.

Reply to
K. Ulicni