chevy blazer ZR2 loosing power

When I first start it runs fine but no power in drive or reverse. Once it warms up alittle it's fine. Also on a long trip the engine light will come on after I stop and restart. A few times it has lost power on big
hills. I get it pulled over and shut it off for a few minutes and restart and it's fine again. OBD has given me lean mixture and air mass flow warnings. I have a manual but no experience with this vehicle. Where is a good place to start? Thanks
Sounds like the maf may be the problem, make sure any ducting from the MAF to the throttle body is not torn or cracked or loose. After that you will need to have some one scan it and determine what is happening, also make sure you have a fresh fuel filter in there. Lots of possibilities here.

-