Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC Area

I have a request for '05 & '06 Chevy Colorado owners in the Raleigh NC area. I have an '05 Crew Cab 4X4 3.5 L 5 cyl. automatic I am having a problem when backing up. There is a hesitation when I back
up, Chevy says "it is normal". I have been "fighting" with Chevy for the past year or so. I would like to meet with owners that will try my truck & I can try theirs, so I have more ammunition to "battle" the dealer. you can email me if you want more info. Thanks in advance Frank S items4sale (at) bellsouth (dot) net
Frank S. wrote:

Hook up at http://coloradofans.com