Cold air on passenger side?

I'm getting cold air on the passenger side of my 02 Silverado with the heater on and at highway speeds. The dealer says that the cowl needs to be resealed with a silicon sealer. They also say that they have had
to do a lot of them. Have any of you run into this? Chuck
Commonly reported problem in the Light Duty forum over at http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums / ... specifically http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic5138