2003 Voyager Passenger Side Floor Wet

The passenger-side carpet is wet underneath the floor mat on a 2003 voyager I recently purchased. We are in South Florida with the A/C running when we drive so I am assuming it is the drain on the A/C. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim

First of all if it has a hepa filter in the A/C housing you need to remove and replace it because that may be the reason why it is spilling over. The drain tube is on the outside just above the power steering pump and you need compressed air to blow it out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower