Colorado Front end

I was thinking about the '05 Colorado 4 X 4 crew cab. Especially with the "employee Price" promotion running. A friend sez a friend of his had 2 of
these that had some sort of problem with the front end. One of which "locked up" on him. Not exactly sure what he meant and can't reach the horse's mouth as he is away on a 2 week trip.
Has anyone heard of this problem?
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:18:24 +0000, Kerry wrote:

I've got an '04 4x4 Z71 extended cab w/ the I5 and 5spd. Truck has been nothing but solid. check here, these guy's have a lot of info on the truck.
http://www.coloradofans.com /
-grig
"Friend of a friend" info is notoriously without merit.