Power door locks 05 Colorado

I don't want the doors to lock when you take it out of park, the earler trucks could be programed to not lock but the later trucks have lost this feature, any ideas on how to fix this whould make my life easer.

Reply to
Leo

I don't know about the '05 Colorado, but I believe it is programmable on my '06 Silverado. Does your manual omit info on programming the various functions?

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com...>I don't want the doors to lock when you take it out of park, the earler

know about the '05 Colorado, but I believe it is programmable on my

The manual only gives 4 options, none of witch prevent the doors from locking.

Reply to
Leo