EGR

I read somewhere online(?) that there is a recall on EGR valves for some GMC/Blazers et. al. does anyone know of this? I have had a couple come in that had to be replaced and they are pricey. TIA

I had a 94 Jimmy that was covered by this TSB. It was a special policy on the EGR, covered replacing the valve and installing an updated PROM. I'm pretty sure there's a time/mileage restriction on it though, and this repair was done in 98, pretty sure any vehicle is out of that window now.
Out of curiosity, what shop do you work in? I'm also in the Albany area...