Engine Light On-1997 Blazer/Jimmy

I just purchased a '97 Jimmy with an engine light on at all times.I did a scan of the codes and came up with a 0140 (O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected) and a 0719 (Torque Converter/Brake Switch B Circuit
Low). Does anyone know what could be causing these faults? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
P0719 could be a bad brake switch or the brake pedal doesn't return far enough to contact the switch, your cruise control won't work and the torque converter won't lock up if you have an automatic. P0140, check the connector on the O2 sensor for bent pins and corrosion and do a continuity test on the O2 signal wire between the sensor and PCM