Engine Light On-1997 Blazer/Jimmy

I just purchased a '97 Jimmy with an engine light on at all times.I did a scan of the codes and came up with a 0140 (O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected) and a 0719 (Torque Converter/Brake Switch B Circuit Low). Does anyone know what could be causing these faults? (I am assuming the first is simply the O2 sensor) Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Jeffery P.