Engine Swap

I have a vortec 350 out of a 97 truck (new longblock) and I want to use it in my 93 suburban with TBI, I already know about having to buy the vortec to
tbi intake, a new exhaust manifold for the egr tube and an egr tube. Can anybody out there tell me if the rest of my externals are direct swaps(specifically the harmonic balancer, and all driven accessories)? I see that the timining cover is totally different however the rest looks identical. I also need to know if I will have to install a new chip in the computer to make it run right? Anybody already done this?