Exhaust leak

I noticed a good sized crack (Actually 3 small ones that come together) in my exhaust manifold. I have a 1979 1/2 ton chevy surburban with a Mr. goodwrench crate 350 ci engine. My question is
whether there is a product (Cement etc.) available that i can use that is heat resistant to patch the leak in my mainfold at least temporaraly unitl i can afford to replace the manifold? ... snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Try JB Stick Weld.
Doc
Why? Is the tick annoying you?
GMC Gremlin
Thanks for the feedback. Actually is has more to do with the inpection sticker i'll need in January,and being right after, Christmas paying for an exhaust manifold will be more than i can do then.On Wed, 08 Sep

I've never had a manifold fail me, you could probably find someone who wouldn't look. That's my opinion - I could never smell the manifold leak in my S10 (though you can't smell CO) Just my two coins, didn't want to seem like a prick... JB Weld has something called "weld stick" or something along those lines that should be able to hold up to the heat.
GMC Gremlin