Small fuel leak

Noticed that I had a small drip of diesel on the drive today, looked under car and definitely a leak from around the tank, looks like coming from the top as fuel is stained down the sides of it. It's had a new tank fitted recently and I really brimmed it with fuel so assume something isn't fitted properly.

What goes into the top of the tank anyone? Is it just a return pipe??

Andy

1996 Defender 110 CSW 300tdi
Reply to
Andy Cooke

You will have a filler, a breather, a feed to the pump, a return from pump/injectors & a breather or two.

The sender unit could be loose etc.

Reply to
Nige