Extended Warranties

My 2004 Sierra Z71 has 28,000 miles on it and GMC has recommended I pay about $2100 for an extended warranty. What are the best options out there for extending the warranty beyond 36,000 miles since I drive a lot.

Greetings,
Go to your local bank or credit union and see what programs/companies they offer. I found you can do much better starting here than from the dealer.
Cheers - Jonathan

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:47:05 GMT, "Ann Meffert"

the dealer always wants to sell you an extended warranty. I think you would be better served to keep your money.
--
Elbert Clarke
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net