Extended Warranties

My 2004 Sierra Z71 has 28,000 miles on it and GMC has recommended I pay about $2100 for an extended warranty. What are the best options out there for extending the warranty beyond 36,000 miles since I drive a lot.

Reply to
Ann Meffert

Greetings,

Go to your local bank or credit union and see what programs/companies they offer. I found you can do much better starting here than from the dealer.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

the dealer always wants to sell you an extended warranty. I think you would be better served to keep your money.

Reply to
Elbert