Retained Acc Power (RAP) on a 03 GMC Sierra

Does anybody know where I can tap the Retained Acc Power (RAP) on an

03 GMC Sierra? I am adding XM radio and would like it to stay on with the radio. I have been through the fuse box and the door fuse boxes but could not find a RAP feed.

For those of you that are going to tell me "behind the radio", in 03 GM changed the design of the radio. It has 12 volt battery and a switched/logic signal that tells the radio to go on or off.

Thanks,

Reply to
Fred Reyes

From a brief look, I can't really see anyplace where there is an actual RAP feed. The devices controlled by RAP are either internally controlled by the BCM, or are controlled like you mentioned the radio is, by having a signal sent to their module to turn on or off.