Head lights.

Page 2 of 2

_______
Not so. Just turn the knob to Auto and the Gremlins take care of the rest!
Marshall
My 2000 Silverado has an option to shut them off. If you press the dome override switch 4 times that shuts off the autoheadlight and drl feature until the next time you restart the vehicle.
Found that in the owner's manual.
Rich

on my 97 Yukon you pull fuse #15 and no more drl

the
them
Pull the drl fuse on my truck and I lose something else as well. I forget what.