HEAD LIGHTS TROUBLE

I DID HAVE HIGH AND LOW BEAMS SEPARATE BULBS FOR EACH NOW MY HIGHBEAMS WORK BUT WHEN I FLASH MY LIGHTS MY LOW BEAMS ARE NOW HALF POWERED BRIGHTS ANY IDEAS FOLKS???????????

Reply to
Bru

Here are the facts as you have presented them:

1) You are 21 years old. 2) You have a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old, and your fiancee is preggers again. 3) You cannot afford any but a 12-year-old car that is falling apart.

So, here's an idea: STOP MAKING BABIES UNTIL YOU CAN AFFORD THE BASICS OF LIFE!

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Those are the facts huh???

Someone let MR EGO STERN know that he just imbarrassed himself again slamming this OP for asking for advise. Heres an idea Stern: Stop Posting on here untill you can grow up and act like the 15 yr old boy you are

Reply to
maxpower

Here's a better idea for him, sell his car and use the public transportation that I am paying for out of my tax dollars for people like him to use. Babies are more important than cars and with 3 of them he isn't going to make it unless he makes the lifestyle changes now to enable him to live simply.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

to daniel j I never said i couldnt afford a new car genius I just would rather fix it myself and save money i never said i was broke what just because i am young and have kids means i am never going to amount to anything wrong answer buddy but thanks for all your help

Reply to
Bru

It's not because you're young and have kids that you'll never amount to anything.

It's because your writing and thinking skills appear to be at roughly a

2nd-grade level.
Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

What an idiot!!!