Head lights 88Tbird

I have a 1988 Tbird with delayed shut off head lights.The problem I have is,they don't shut off at all. I replaced the head light switch, but that didn't work. Anyone have the fix for this problem? Any Help Will Be Welcome Bill

Reply to
W. Boler

The auto-shutoff used a relay in my '84 Bird. The onlt time I had trouble with it was one night at -20 degrees. It stuck on after a drive but a few on-off cycles freed it up. I have no idea where the relay is, tho. Sorry.

Paul in Dayton

Reply to
F&P