Headlights on 99 Jimmy

Ok, I have a 99 GMC Jimmy, I am wanting to replace the headlights and fog lights so far I have the low beams as 9006 thats good, the ones I got matched the part number. Well my fog lights are supposed to be 880 or 881,
well the ones I ordered are 899, will these bulbs work in my truck? I called Autozone and they told me that 880 or 881 were the only ones to work in there.