?----HP on a stock 91 S-10 with TBI

I've looked and searched for over an hour and have only found info in later model's with the Vortek but nutin for the TBI's

Ok. If you have a 2.5 Liter I4 4 Tech your looking at 94-105 hp. 2.8 V6 Liter around 125 hp. and 4.3 liter V6 anywhere from 160 - 165 hp.
Hope this is helpful
Kiel
DUH..I should have stated it was a 4.3 from the git go I guessed it was only around 140, great for the flats but not much for driving up hills Thanks..Ken
"KMU" wrote:

That sounds about right too
This link might be of use.
http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/Used/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/2015/act/usedcarreviewshowall?print=yes /