Info Wanted

Jeep guy gone GMC
What can you tell me about my
1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2.5L 2 Door 5-Speed
want the all the spec's info on tranfer case, front end, rear end,
pro's and con's
anything would help me understand more about it
Ps. This is my first GMC and i love it
Fred Harnum
I owned a 1985 Celebrity w/ the 2.5L engine and it gave me very good service and very little trouble. Here are specs for your truck, hope they help.
Capacities:
Engine cooling: 11 Quarts U.S.
5 spd manual trans: 2.2 Qts. U.S.
Transfer Case:
NP 207: 2.3 Qts U.S. (approx.)
NP 231, 233: 2.2 Qts. U.S. (approx.)
Spark Plug Gap .060 inch
Firing order: 1-3-4-2 (no. 1 cyl. is closest to fan)
Lubricants:
Manual Transmission: Dexron II or IIE ATF
Transfer Case: Dexron II or IIE ATF
Differential - (standard or locking) SAE 80w-90 GL-5 gear lube
Hope this helps you. Rich
Get the codes from the code sheet and do a google search. You'll learn exactly what the original equipment on your truck is.
CJ