Info Wanted

Jeep guy gone GMC

What can you tell me about my

1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2.5L 2 Door 5-Speed

want the all the spec's info on tranfer case, front end, rear end, pro's and con's

anything would help me understand more about it

Ps. This is my first GMC and i love it

Fred Harnum

Reply to
Fred Harnum

Jeep guy gone GMC

What can you tell me about my

1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2.5L 2 Door 5-Speed

want the all the spec's info on tranfer case, front end, rear end, pro's and con's

anything would help me understand more about it

Ps. This is my first GMC and i love it

Fred Harnum

Reply to
Fred Harnum

Get the codes from the code sheet and do a google search. You'll learn exactly what the original equipment on your truck is.

CJ

Reply to
Christopher Brown