LOUNGE: Blazer pics.

http://wwwboard.modelcarkits.com/index.pl?readU3896#553896

http://wwwboard.modelcarkits.com/index.pl?readU3939
Workin pix....
GMC Gremlin

Wouldn't bondo and/or body spot filler melt this plastic? That door will be tough to get perfect, however my models I used to build were all Tamaya that had impeccable fit and finish.

I ripped all that door out, looked like shit. I doubt the bondo would melt it, but I'll try it on a sprue just to keep ya happy.
GMC Gremlin