mirror removal

I just bought a 95 1/2 ton 4wd and the passenger mirror is broken. I am curious how it unbolts. I would like to replace it since it is the only thing I have found broken so far. It looks like the cover over the mirror
at the door should come off but I dont want to break it. Am I going the right direction? Thanks- Jason

There is a teeny screw at the bottom of that plastic cover. Remove it and the cover just pops right off.
Doc