OT: Mini Van Spark Plug Removal

I have an Olds Silouette van. I think you have to remove the engine completely, stand on your head, curse just right, and then, maybe, just maybe, one could remove a spark plug boot, let alone the plug itself. Oh,
and the back ones, we'll I think they are permanent - not to be removed - like the tag on your mattress.
As Charlie Brown would say, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Never worked on a silouette, but a few tips for FWD vans in general:
1) Go at em' from underneath. 2) Loosen the front and rear motor mounts and actually pull the engine forward to gain access.
Doc

You can remove the front motor mount and with the car in n rock the motor to the front. What I did was the "Braille method" , I call it that because I can't see the plugs. I leaned over the motor and felt the plugs, then removed them.

now there's a man who's worked on a Fiero or two!