??? clutch kit for gmc

I have a 95 gmc and the transmission is giving me problems shifting into 1st and 2nd gear i was told that the pressure plate was weak. Does autozone or advance auto have good clutches?

I dont use this truck for pulling or hauling load very often,but i dont want to put junk in it either please help rebel

Reply to
rebel

call around for a "LUK" brand. you can't go too far wrong with one of those

Reply to
Rusted

Luk, Sachs, or Borg & Beck

Reply to
TranSurgeon

I have used NAPA clutches for over 25 years with no trouble. Make sure to use only new clutch parts and have flywheel faced

Reply to
Digit