Parting Out S10 Blazer 4x4

I will be parting out an S-10 Blazer 4x4. Looks like about a 85-87 model. 2.8 V6 5 speed truck. Engine threw a rod. Body is fair, all engine, trans, and transfer case parts are there. It will hit e-bay in the next
week. Let me know if there are parts you need before it goes up.
Thanks L.C.
remove the *nospam* to reply.