Parts Diagrams

I'm looking for a manual with exploded parts diagrams for the 95-99 C/K series of trucks. I know there are a few online places, but haven't found one that lists the GM part number. Any suggestions?
And has anyone changed the backlighting bulbs for a factory CD radio? I'm down to the backlighting for the knob, and would like to get it done soon.
All suggestions welcome, Thanks
Dennis
98 K2500 Pickup 97 K1500 Suburban Diesel