Online parts diagrams

Is there an online parts listing with diagrams for the complete range of vehicles, that is accessible by the average DIY'er?

On Ebay I bought a set of CD-discs that were supposedly covering most of the older vehicles i.e. 405 etc. but they were almost impossible to view as regards the diagrams, so identification was, to say the least, difficult!

Regards, Peter.

Reply to
petercharlesfagg

Keep your eys open on eBay! From time to time some enterprising souls offer factory manuals. Some years ago I bought all the factory manuals for the 605 on eBay - scanned into .PDF files. More likely than not, somebody has done the same for the 405 ... Peugeot has a website,

where the manuals are accessible, but last time I looked it cost a bit too much.

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

Thankyou for the link, I have visited the site and as you say it could prove expensive for just a few minor things.

Thanks again, and I hope all is well with Iceland, I had friend there over 40 years ago Thor Egertsson in Reykjavik.

Regards, Peter.

Reply to
petercharlesfagg