wiring diagrams

Abyone know where I can get hold of a better set of wiring diagrams for an spi mini. The Haynes manual doesn't cover the bits I'm after very well. I'm after information on the immobiliser setup on the spi mini and the wiring to the relay behind the dash facia.

Reply to
flash harry

I have uploaded some for 88 onwards I think they are from a scan of the official workshop manual see

TurboJo

Forgot to say the page may take a while to load if you haven't got broadband.

Reply to
TurboJo

Thanks for the diagrams. I am finding them really useful.

Reply to
flash harry