Power steering question

I have progressive multiple sclerosis. My arm and shoulder strength is affected. Boo-Hoo.
Anyway, I got a 2002 Trailblazer that I have been able to modify to fit my
needs so far. I am using a steering knob, but still find the power assist to be inadequate. Is there a pump, fluid additive or modification that I could use to get the steering easier? My '72 Caprice's steering is much easier but the vehicles are about the same weight.
BTW, the dealer said that the pump and belt are in perfect working order and tension.
TIA.
Steven
Dear Steven,
I would look at AGR Performance (like is below). They make quick ratio and almost zero input steering. I also have limited strength (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). Like you, we just make the best of a hand dealt to us (LOL). I do not drive, but when I was checking on different steering options, this company had great write ups from many magazines. They are able to get your lock to lock ratio down and also get the effort down. Please remember however faster is not always better, as you would hate to sneeze and make a 90 degree turn. Good luck.
http://www.agrperformance.com/home.jspx ;jsessionidE5C2C3669F784461F777B8BB2C1E99
Regards, Chuck 78' Chevy 1 Ton 4X4 Van