Re: What to do with my 02 silverado

i have just the K & N filter and it did NOTHING for mine, thank god i didnt pay full price as to me its useless, BUT thats just what i think. i think i paid like 10 dollars for it from summit.
i bough nurf bars from summit and they sent me a 40 dollar off coupon for next purhase, so i bought the filter and recharge kit, and it was a waste of money i think, BUT again thats just what i think.