Remote key upgrade kit (transmitter and remotes)

Hi,
I'm looking for an aftermarket remote key kit (transmitter and keyless remotes) for a '97 Tahoe. Do you have any recommendations ?
The original GM transmitter has probably just to be hooked up to the wire
harness under the dashboard. Has anyone ordered this part and an idea about the price ?
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Last year I bought an '04 4 door S-10 Blazer that had every option except keyless entry (it was a rental vehicle) It had the wiring harness for the RCDLR (remote control door lock receiver). (in other words, keyless entry receiver) I found out the part number from the dealer for the receiver and the key fobs, ordered them "on line" from a discount GM parts place (another dealership in other words for about 1/2 of list price) installed the receiver and then took the Blazer to the dealer to have them program the body control module for RCDLR "equipped" and programmed the receiver for the key fobs and presto--- factory keyless entry!!!!

I went with "Bulldog Security" about 60 bucks. Pretty simple to install, I just used the door unlock feature after local GM dealer wants 200 bucks to replace receiver in vehicle.
If you can do it yourself it is easy. If not I am sure the local Best Buy will install for you.
Steve