S10 4x4 lower ball joint

I have an 03 S10. I do my own chassis lube and oil changes. When I try to lube the lower ball joints, the zerk fiting sits inside a little cutout "window". The zerk is right up against one side of the little "window" just exposing the top half and I am not able to get the grease fitting to lock onto the zerk. Sorry I cant give a better description. Is there any way this fitting can be rotated to the middle of the "window" so enough of the fitting can be accessable to get the grease fitting on? Any ideas and help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to
<lama

Try using a grease needle to lube the joint. It has a fine piont that actaul fits into opening in the fitting.

SnoMan