Tow Trucks, Wreckers, Recovery Equipment and Parts

Western Wrecker is proud to be Oregon's only authorized dealer for Century, Vulcan, Holmes, Eagle, Challenger, Champion tow trucks and tow truck parts.
Check out our new and used tow truck inventory by clicking below. Remember to visit often, as our inventory of new and used tow trucks changes constantly. http://www.westernwrecker.com
Find out more about Western Wrecker at http://www.westernwrecker.com/pdf/whoiswws.pdf
Our tow truck parts, new chassis (International, Freightliner, and Ford), and our tow truck accessory inventory is now over 2 million dollars.
Our current specials are listed at http://www.westernwrecker.com/pdf/currentspecials.pdf
Western Wrecker has a large selection of carriers and wreckers on the ground ready to build to your specs.
View our Used Trucks at http://www.westernwrecker.com/pdf/usedtrucks.pdf
Western Wrecker offers carryout specials on all carriers and wreckers -- call us our prices may surprise you. 800-452-2446
Over 800 of our tow truck accessories are now represented in our online Catalog. http://www.westernwrecker.com/oscommerce
Dare to compare our prices before you order somewhere else!
http://www.westernwrecker.com