P38 Tow bar

Just got my 4.6 HSE and need to fit a tow bar and electrics.

Any advice on type etc and whether the electrics are similar to my classic.......a multi plug hidden behind the O/S light????

Any help would be appreciated.

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P

so Alun P was, like...

Mine came with the towbar and twin electrics already fitted, but yes, I believe they are.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I bought and fitted a genuine towbar (in Oz - part no. RAA705, made by Hayman Reese). It came with the correct lead to just plug into the connector behind the RH rear light.

It is nothing like the swan neck tow bar oft seen fitted to UK vehicles.

Ron

Reply to
p38arover